In 2022, we’re switching the Business Partners who administer our disability programs to streamline the leave of absence experience for all Crewmembers. Here’s the new line-up:
- Short Term Disability—Claims will be managed by Sedgwick.
- NEW for Pilots
- No change for all other Crewmembers
- Long Term Disability—Claims will be managed by The Hartford.
- NEW for all Crewmembers, including Pilots
- State Mandated Disability Benefits
- NEW—Sedgwick will administer state-provided disability benefits if you work in New Jersey or New York
Note: If you’re a Pilot approved for Voluntary Short Term Disability (VSTD) or any Crewmember approved for Long Term Disability (LTD) with a disability date prior to January 1, 2022, you’ll need to contact MetLife for your return to work process.
Click here for more details.