Be proud and prioritize you.
Be proud and prioritize you.
At JetBlue, we celebrate the freedom to be who we are. We’re reflecting on the helpful Benefits JetBlue offers in support of our LGBTQ+ Crewmembers and their families.
Find the right match when you need to talk.
According to the Anxiety & Depression Association of America, LGBTQ+ individuals are three times more likely to experience mental health conditions. Through Talkspace, you have access to compassionate therapists that understand you—from fear of discrimination to the stress of coming out and being accepted by loved ones. With six free sessions (per issue, per year) of unlimited text, video and audio messaging, you can access therapy when it’s most convenient. When you need to talk, get matched with a therapist experienced in working with a wide range of cultural backgrounds, expansive gender and sexual identities. Call BlueCarpet at 1-866-529-1675, provide your information, then say “Navigator” to request Talkspace.
Click here for more information about Talkspace and how it works.
Actively monitor your health through routine screenings and immunizations.
Preventive care is covered by JetBlue Medical when you see a network provider. Learn about your Benefits and get your preventive wellness screenings.
If you’re enrolled in JetBlue Medical, Engage lets you search for highly-rated quality physicians anywhere, so you can schedule important visits. Engage further personalizes your experience by sending you email reminders when it’s time for your screenings. Register today.
Because there’s no good time to get sick.
When you are on the go, the LiveHealth Online website and app make it easy for you to video chat with a doctor 24/7 for common concerns, including pink eye, fever, coughs, cold and flu—and have prescriptions sent to a pharmacy near you. Use code JETBLUECREW when you pay for the special rate of $20.
Expert health guidance through BlueCarpet.
JetBlue loves families in all shapes and sizes.
Check your beneficiaries.
For life’s moments where you may need legal support.
- Estate Planning—A will and a power of attorney are key pieces you’ll need to designate a partner as a beneficiary or give them responsibility to make decisions if you become incapacitated.
- Adoption—Assistance for many different types of adoptions, whether a joint, step-parent or single-parent adoption.
- Name Change—If you are evaluating your gender identity, you may want to change your name to one that you’re more comfortable with. MetLife Legal covers everything involved in a name change proceeding.
- Rental/Tenant issues—Covers eviction and tenant problems, allowing you to seek help if you’re facing housing discrimination.
- Tax Audits—Reviewing tax returns and answering questions the IRS or a state/local taxing authority has concerning the your tax return, and includes attending necessary hearings.