How it works.
When you contact BlueCarpet to enroll in the Diabetes Support program (and are enrolled in JetBlue Medical), a BlueCarpet nurse will be there to provide support as you navigate your condition. They’ll help you understand what this condition means to your everyday life and how diet and exercise will help control your blood sugar.
You’ll work with your BlueCarpet nurse to:
- Reduce risk factors such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and excess weight
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by meeting exercise and weight-loss goals
- Understand your treatments, tests and procedures
BlueCarpet can also help you by:
- Identifying any gaps in your health management that may impact your health
- Finding specialists and making appointments
- Learning more about treatment costs and potential cost savings
- Establishing a healthy lifestyle such as setting up a nutrition and exercise plan
- Resolving medical billing or claims issues
After the first call where you and your dedicated BlueCarpet nurse will discuss the ongoing medical condition you’re dealing with, you will earn $100 in Healthy Rewards. The first call will consist of a review of your current health needs and any potential challenges you may be facing (in/with) your health. Your BlueCarpet nurse can help you stay committed with treatment paths in connection with a new diagnosis, or an ongoing health condition.
Completion of the program is dependent on an individualized plan that you and your nurse will develop. After completing a series of calls with the nurse, you will be eligible to earn an additional $200 in Healthy Rewards for completion of the program—that’s an additional $300 in Healthy Rewards that’s not subject to the annual limit on how much you can earn. (You’ll earn a total of $600 if both you and an enrolled adult dependent work with a BlueCarpet nurse.)