To use the program, you must:
- Be a Full- or Part-Time Crewmember
- Be based in the United States
- Have been employed by JetBlue for at least two consecutive years
If both adopting parents are employed by JetBlue, only one Crewmember is eligible for reimbursement. Ineligible Crewmembers are those based outside of the United States, including Puerto Rico, or are classified as FlexCrew or Interns.
Eligibility requirements for the adoptive child:
- The adoptive child must be under the age of 18 or the result of a surrogacy agreement. If the child is over the age of 18, the child must be physically or mentally incapable of caring for him or herself.
You cannot receive Adoption Assistance if the child is related to you in any way, or is your:
- Domestic partner’s child
To be considered as a qualifying adoption agency, the agency must be:
- A state or local government agency that has responsibility under state and local law for child placement through adoption
- A non-profit, voluntary adoption agency that is authorized by state or local law to place children for adoption
- Any other source authorized by a state to provide adoption placement if the adoption is supervised by a court under state or local law
- A foreign government or an agency authorized by a foreign government to place children for adoption