Where can I learn more about my Health Account?
Health Accounts provide tax savings and help you save on everyday health and dependent care expenses:
Effective January 1, 2021, we sunset the Healthy Rewards program for Crewmembers who are Part-Time or have waived JetBlue Medical. Existing dollars in your Healthy Rewards Account stay with Optum Bank, where you can continue to submit for reimbursement. These accounts are NOT moving to CYC. Any remaining balance on July 1, 2021, will be forfeited. Learn more on the Healthy Rewards Accounts page.
Quick tips for using your Health Account
Pay for eligible healthcare costs the way you prefer! There are three ways to pay:
- The easiest way to pay with funds from your Health Account is by using the CYC Payment Card. Here’s how it works:
- When you have an eligible expense at a healthcare provider or pharmacy, simply swipe your card, and the expense is automatically deducted from your balance.
- Check your balance online or on the mobile app, myCYC (App store/Google Play), at any time or opt in to our automated text balances online.
- Take a photo and upload documentation (like your receipts) through the app or upload receipt files through the website.
- Enter a payment request through the app or website, and CYC will send the payment amount directly to your provider.
- Pay using personal funds, and then upload documentation through the app or website to request a reimbursement. Once it is approved, CYC will reimburse the money you paid.
TIP: Set up direct deposit so you can receive funds faster!
Manage your Health Accounts and spending with these tools and resources:
- Ensure your payments and purchases are eligible! Review and download lists of eligible health expenses. You can also shop online for eligible health essentials through the Marketplace links under the “Tools and Resources” section.
- On the go? Scan the bar code of items at the pharmacy using myCYC to determine if they are eligible! Learn about mobile app features and download it here.
- If you’re enrolling and you’re not sure how much money to allocate to your Health Account, use the FSA Savings Calculator to see how much you can save or the HSA Growth Calculator (for the Blue Option) to get an idea of how your funds can grow over time!
- Enrolled in the Blue Option? Designate your HSA beneficiary and learn about investment options to grow your HSA funds.
Additional Interactive Resources
Log into the CYC website or myCYC app and check out these tools and resources:
- HSA & HSA Academy series – Learn the tips you need to make the most of your accounts—with short video vignettes, starting with the basics and progressing to more advanced tax-savings topics, a brief quiz to test know-how, and “Myth Busting” to help separate fact from fiction when it comes to common misconceptions.
- HSA & FSA For Dummies® Series – For simple guidance and useful tips on contributing, investing, saving or paying for medical expenses using your tax-free accounts.
- Videos & infographics, expense guides, and helpful calculators.
Learn more about your Health Account through CYC.
The CYC website has great resources to educate you about your health accounts. You can also click the links below to learn more:
Check out the CYC website to access your Health Account and to review FAQs. To reach CYC directly, call 1-844-881-5841 or use the chat feature if you’re logged into CYC.