Health Accounts provide tax savings and help Crewmembers save on everyday health and dependent care expenses.
- Green Option Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – inclusive of seed dollars and Healthy Rewards
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HC FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DC FSA)
- Healthy Rewards Account (Pilots only)
- Blue Option Health Savings Account (HSA) – inclusive of seed dollars and Healthy Rewards
- Limited Purpose Post-Deductible HRA
You can also order additional cards for your spouse or dependents through your online account or by calling 1-844-881-5841.
Who is eligible?
- Have your payment card handy. (Required for all accounts except Dependent Care FSA.)
- Select the Sign-Up option and proceed to new user registration.
- Enter the required information, including your payment card number. If your account does not include a card, select the no card account option.
- Set your username and password.
You also have one-click access to your Optum Financial account through hellojetblue.com without entering a login and password (just look for it under the Tools section and click the + to add to your Saved Tools)—and through the Engage website and app.Once registered, enjoy helpful information:
- Account balance
- Payment card activity and transactions
- New payment requests
- HSA investments
- Important messages, tips and tools
- FSA and HSA For Dummies guides and other educational material
- Helpful calculators
- Set your communication preferences to receive the alerts you choose (User drop down (on the top right corner of your screen) > Settings & Preferences > Communication Preferences).
- Enter your bank information for easier reimbursements and enjoy the ease of having payments deposited directly to your personal bank account (User drop down (on the top right corner of your screen) > Settings & Preferences > Bank Accounts).
- Visit Optum Financial: www.connectyourcare.com/jetblue
- HSA & HSA Academy series – Learn the tips you need to make the most of your accounts—with short video vignettes, starting with the basics and progressing to more advanced tax-savings topics, a brief quiz to test know-how, and "Myth Busting" to help separate fact from fiction when it comes to common misconceptions.
- HSA & FSA For Dummies® Series – For simple guidance and useful tips on contributing, investing, saving or paying for medical expenses using your tax-free accounts.
- Videos & infographics, expense guides, and helpful calculators.