Make Preventive Care a priority.
Preventive Care can help you stay healthy, catch and treat illnesses and conditions early, plus, reduce your overall medical costs.
When you complete your Annual Physical Exam, Biometric Screening and Preventive Screening, you’ll earn BIG Healthy Reward dollars from JetBlue. That’s right—you can earn money just for taking care of yourself.
Follow these steps:
- Schedule a visit with your doctor early in the year. Find an in-network provider and schedule an appointment for your Annual Physical Exam. If needed, BlueCarpet can help you find an in-network provider. You can also find one by going to www.myuhc.com and clicking Find Physician, Laboratory or Facility or www.anthem.com and clicking Find A Doctor.
- Complete your visit. Print out the Biometric Screening Form from the Quest website (to download the form, you’ll need to enter company code jetblue2019 and create an account). Bring the form with you to your Annual Physical Exam, and ask your doctor to fill it out. Once your Biometric Screening has been completed, submit your form by following the instructions listed on the front. If possible, schedule applicable Preventive Screenings (such as a mammogram and PAP for women or prostate screening for men) during this exam, too. Otherwise, discuss the Preventive Screenings that you need with your doctor during your appointment and get them scheduled.
- Earn Healthy Rewards! You can earn Healthy Rewards for completing each of these activities:
Annual Physical Exam: $200
Here’s how to earn your Healthy Rewards if you’re:
- Enrolled in Medical: You will be auto-rewarded within 4-5 weeks of completing your Exam.
- A Part-Time Crewmember or Waived Medical: You must log in to Rally and confirm you completed your Annual Physical Exam. You’ll receive your Healthy Rewards 5-7 business days after you confirm.
Preventive Screenings: $200
Here’s how to earn your Healthy Rewards if you’re:
- Enrolled in Medical: You will be auto-rewarded within 4-5 weeks of completing your Preventive Screening.
- A Part-Time Crewmember or Waived Medical: You must log in to Rally and confirm you completed your Preventive Screening. You’ll receive your Healthy Rewards 5-7 business days after you confirm.
Biometric Screening: $150
To earn your Healthy Rewards, all Crewmembers: Submit the Biometric Screening Form to Rally by following the instructions listed on the front. Earn a BONUS! If you achieve a BMI of less than or equal to 27, you can earn a $50 LIFT.
Remember, you can earn up to the following in Healthy Reward dollars for 2019:
Healthy Reward Dollars
Part-Time Crewmembers/Waived Medical
Crewmembers Enrolled in a JetBlue Medical Option
Pilots Enrolled in a JetBlue Medical Option
- Get support. After you complete your Preventive Care, call BlueCarpet at 1-866-529-1675 to discuss any questions you might have about your results and enroll in nurse programs that can help you manage conditions or improve your overall health. Whether you or a family member needs to lower your BMI, better manage your diabetes, find a specialist or get emotional support, we offer the following resources to help you:
Active&Fit Direct: You and up to three of your family members (over age 18) have access to 9,000+ fitness centers nationwide, such as LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym, for a $25 monthly fee.
Personal Health Support through BlueCarpet: Connect with a BlueCarpet Nurse to establish a healthy lifestyle or access resources to improve your health.
Specialized Nurses through BlueCarpet: Work with a BlueCarpet Nurse to manage a condition such as cancer, diabetes, heart issues or back pain. If you’re enrolled in Medical, this is another way to earn extra Healthy Rewards. When you work with a BlueCarpet Nurse, you can earn an additional $300 (individual) / $600 (family) in Healthy Rewards, which are not subject to your maximum.
- Diabetes Support: If you have diabetes or have been diagnosed with prediabetes, your BlueCarpet Nurse can help you understand what these conditions mean and how exercise and adding nutritious foods to your diet can help you control your blood sugar.
- Cancer Support: If you’re dealing with any type of cancer, a dedicated BlueCarpet Cancer Nurse can help you understand your diagnosis, connect you to the nation’s top specialists and explore options for treatment. A team of oncology nurses will be with you every step of your journey.
Smoking Cessation: If you’re enrolled in JetBlue Medical, a 90-day supply of smoking cessation drugs, such as Zyban (or its generic equivalent) or Chantix, is covered for you and your family members to help you quit smoking. You can also earn $50 in Healthy Rewards if you fill a tobacco cessation medication.
- Earn even more Healthy Rewards and complete missions that are designed to improve your health, like cutting back on added sugar or eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Create your personal step challenge through Stride. Choose your challenge level, then sync your device and get to stepping.
- Stay tuned for BlueStep Challenges, our JetBlue team battle competitions.
- Also, by completing 3 out of the 5 physical missions on Rally, you can earn $75.
Tip for female Crewmembers! You can easily complete all three Preventive Care Activities at one time if you get a PAP smear during your Annual Exam and bring your Biometric Screening
Form with you for your doctor to fill out.