Break a sweat without breaking the bank™—with the Active&Fit Direct program.
Joining a gym is now no sweat thanks to our new program offering from American Specialty Health.
You and your family members (over age 18) have access to the Active&Fit Direct program, which offers access to 9,000+ fitness centers nationwide for a monthly fee.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Active&Fit Direct website to create an account, pay $75 to join the program ($25 enrollment fee, $25 for the current month, regardless of when you sign up, $25 for the next month, plus applicable taxes) and receive your digital fitness card.
- Browse the online directory to locate fitness centers in your area, such as L.A. Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Crunch and Anytime Fitness, to name a few, and make your selection (specific chains subject to change).
- Present your digital fitness card at the participating fitness center of your choice to try it out.
- Sign a membership agreement at the fitness center you like. You will be billed just $25 a month (plus any applicable taxes) by the Active&Fit Direct program for as long as you are enrolled in the program.
- You can sign up for multiple fitness centers, in addition to the one you selected when you initially enrolled.
Start off the new year with a healthy foot forward with Active&Fit Direct!
The Active&Fit Direct program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Active&Fit Direct, Break A Sweat Without Breaking the Bank, eat breathe dream fitness, and the Active&Fit Direct logo are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein.