Break a sweat without breaking the bank™—with the Active&Fit Direct program.
Joining a gym is now no sweat thanks to our new program offering from American Specialty Health.
You and your family members (over age 18) have access to the Active&Fit Direct program, which offers access to 9,000+ fitness centers nationwide for a monthly fee.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Active&Fit Direct website to browse the online directory to locate fitness centers in your area, such as L.A. Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Crunch and Anytime Fitness, to name a few, and make your selection (specific chains subject to change).
- Then, create an account, pay $75 to join the program ($25 enrollment fee, $25 for the current month, regardless of when you sign up, $25 for the next month, plus applicable taxes) and receive your digital fitness card.
- Present your digital fitness card at the participating fitness center of your choice to try it out.
- Sign a membership agreement at the fitness center you like. You will be billed just $25 a month (plus any applicable taxes) by the Active&Fit Direct program for as long as you are enrolled in the program.
- You can sign up for multiple fitness centers, in addition to the one you selected when you initially enrolled.
- Important: If you decide to cancel your membership, you must do so at least 30 days before the date your next monthly payment is due to avoid additional credit card charges. Please note that you must be enrolled for three months prior to cancelling.
Start off the new year with a healthy foot forward with Active&Fit Direct!
The Active&Fit Direct program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Active&Fit Direct, Break A Sweat Without Breaking the Bank, eat breathe dream fitness, and the Active&Fit Direct logo are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein.