Talk with BlueCarpet about your medical options before you decide.
Call 1-866-529-1675 to chat with BlueCarpet about your JetBlue Medical options before you enroll. Or, call anytime you need to talk to a nurse to improve your health or need information on your medical plan!
Also, check out this chart to compare your medical plan options side by side.
Learn about your great benefits.
In your first 30 days...
- Log on to BlueCrew Self Service (BCSS) to enroll in your benefits:
Remember: You have 30 days from your date of hire to enroll in your benefits. Health coverage and payroll contributions begin the first of the month following your start date. If you do not enroll in health coverage immediately following your start date, retro-deductions may apply. For example, if you are hired on March 10, you have until April 10 to enroll. However, coverage and payroll contributions will begin on April 1.
Note: New Full-Time Crewmembers, except for those who work in CA and NJ, are automatically enrolled in the Voluntary Short Term Disability Low Plan and New Pilots are automatically enrolled in the Core Plan at their own cost. Change levels or opt-out when first enrolling in benefits.
- After you log in, click "My Life and Career," select "Benefits" then "Benefits Enrollment" from the menu on the left
- Select "Benefits" then "My Dependents" to enter dependent information—remember, you may only cover eligible dependents
- Choose your benefits and select the plan(s) you want to enroll in, then click "Add to Cart"
- To confirm your elections, click "Proceed to Checkout and Submit Cart"—a benefits Confirmation Statement will automatically be emailed to your JetBlue email address
- Start earning Healthy Rewards
- Set up Concur (your expense and business travel portal)
- Complete training through JetBlue U
- Send in your dependent verification documents—you may fax them to: 718-228-8911 or email BlueBenefits@jetblue.com