HealthyMoms HappyBabies in BlueCarpet / HealthyMoms HappyBabies
If you’re expecting a baby, CONGRATULATIONS! It’s an exciting time—and one that’s filled with a lot of questions. Get all the answers and support from a maternity nurse by enrolling in the HealthyMoms HappyBabies maternity rewards program available through Optum. Whether it’s your first or your third child, you’ll find helpful information about exercise, foods you should avoid during pregnancy, newborn care and more. You’ll work with the same nurse throughout your entire pregnancy (and up to six weeks after delivery). And, you’ll earn great incentives along the way! Click below to learn more about HealthyMoms HappyBabies. Download the Baby Steps brochure to get even more details on HealthyMoms Happy Babies.
What you get when you enroll.
When you register in the HealthyMoms HappyBabies program, you can earn you up to $250 in Healthy Rewards — $50 for enrolling in the program and $200 upon program completion. Plus, you earn points along the way that can be used for much needed baby supplies, such as strollers, gift cards, monitors, car seats, cribs and much more.
How the program works.
With HealthyMoms HappyBabies, the earlier you enroll the more points you can earn. When you complete the program, you can earn a total of 4,000 points. But once you earn 2,000 points, you can begin redeeming them for gifts. Here’s how you earn points:
- When you enroll in the program and complete the first trimester assessment with your nurse, focusing on lifestyle risks, you earn: 1,600 points
- When you complete the second trimester assessment, focusing on conditions related to pregnancy, you earn: 400 points
- When you complete the third trimester assessment, focusing on labor and delivery, you earn: 500 points
- When you complete the post-partum depression screening two weeks after delivery, you earn: 500 points
- When you complete the post-partum depression screening six weeks after delivery, you earn: 1,000 points
Check out the cool gifts availble through HealthyMoms HappyBabies: www.jbhealthymoms.com
Sign up today.
To sign up, just call BlueCarpet at 1-866-529-1675. You’ll need to make the call to sign up because an OptumHealth nurse will not know to reach out to you.
Want to get started?
Call BlueCarpet at 1-866-529-1675, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (ET). If you call after normal business hours, you may leave a voicemail and a nurse will return your call within one business day.