JetBlue offers one vision plan administered by EyeMed Vision Care. The plan covers routine exams, lenses, frames or contacts through the nationwide “Access” network of providers.
When you choose an EyeMed provider, you receive higher benefits. You may also use the provider of your choice. There is no prior approval required whether you use in-network or out-of-network providers.
Network providers include private practice providers as well as retail chains, such as LensCrafters, Sears Optical, Target Optical, JCPenny Optical and most Pearle Vision locations.
How it works.
As an EyeMed member, you now get faster and easier access to your benefits through online providers! Contactsdirect.com and Glasses.com are the new options in using your in-network benefits conveniently available to you online through EyeMed. Check out some of the cool things each provider has to offer:
- Order contact lenses and have them shipped straight to your door.
- User your vision benefits online to make shopping more convenient.
- Your contact lenses will ship for free, once the prescription is verified.
- Access the award-winning 3D virtual try-on technology.
- Choose from a large selection of frames and lenses and have them shipped straight to your door.
- Members can apply in-network vision benefits to their transaction.
What to know before you get started.
- Enhanced provider search on EyeMed.com
- Mobile app
- Call EyeMed’s Customer Care Center at 866-723-0513
- To use benefits, you simply show your ID on your card or mobile app, or identify yourself as an EyeMed member and provide your name and birthdate
- When going to a network provider, you pay any applicable co-pays at time of service. Then that’s it — no paperwork
- When going to an out of network provider, you will simply submit a claim form and paid receipts to EyeMed
- Claim forms are located by logging into EyeMed.com
Hearing discounts offered through EyeMed!
Did you know that hearing and vision loss can go hand-in-hand? That’s why EyeMed Members have acccess to affordable hearing care discounts through Amplifon, the world’s largest distributor of hearing aids and services. Your hearing discount through Amplifon includes:
- 40% off hearing exams at thousands of convenient locations nationwide
- Discounted, set pricing on thousands of hearing aids, including those with the newest and most advanced technology
- 60-day hearing aid trial period with no restocking fees
- Free batteries for two years with initial purchase
Click here to download EyeMed’s handout to learn all the great things Amplifon and EyeMed offer you.