Do you have diabetes, or have you been diagnosed with prediabetes? When you call BlueCarpet to work with a BlueCarpet nurse, they’ll help you understand what these conditions mean and how exercise and adding nutritious foods to your diet can help you control your blood sugar.
Small steps can lead to meaningful results. Work with your BlueCarpet nurse to:
- Reduce risk factors such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and excess weight.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by meeting exercise and weight-loss goals.
- Understand your treatments, tests and procedures.
If you need specialized care, BlueCarpet can further help you:
- Identify any gaps in your health management that may impact your health.
- Find specialists and make appointments.
- Learn more about treatment costs and potential cost savings.
- Establish a healthy lifestyle such as setting up a nutrition and exercise plan.
- Resolve medical billing or claims issues.
Additional Diabetes benefits offered through Transform Diabetes Care.
In addition to receiving free support and guidance through BlueCarpet, you can also receive help through Transform Diabetes Care, offered from Livongo and CVS/Caremark at no cost to you. Transform Diabetes Care helps make living with diabetes easier by providing you with Livongo’s connected meter, as many strips as you need, coaching, and one-on-one in-person support at your CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic.
How it works.
If you have diabetes and are enrolled in JetBlue Medical, you can join Livongo and receive the following at no cost to you:
- The Livongo connected meter, which provides real-time tips and automatically uploads your blood glucose readings, making log books a thing of the past.
- As many strips and lancets as you need with no hidden costs. When you are about to run out, Livongo ships more strips and lancets, right to your door.
- Coaching anytime, anywhere from the Livongo coaches, who are Certified Diabetes Educators and available by phone, text and the app to give you guidance on your nutrition and lifestyle questions.
You can also get two free diabetes monitoring visits (no appointment necessary) to prevent diabetes-related conditions, access extra in-person support and receive one-on-one coaching with a pharmacist at your local CVS Pharmacy and Minute Clinic.
How to access your Transform Diabetes Care benefits.
- To join Livongo: Go to start.livongo.com or call 1-800-945-4355 and provide registration code: JETBLUE.
- To get your free monitoring visits at CVS: Bring the voucher provided in your Welcome Kit to any Minute Clinic location.
- To receive one-on-one coaching from a CVS pharmacist: Simply go in and speak to your pharmacist or call the number on your member ID card.
Here is what Crewmembers are saying about their BlueCarpet experience:
I was able to talk to a live person right away as soon as I called. I just moved to a new state, and she helped me find a doctor’s office that was open, so I could avoid the trip and expense of going to the ER.
Overwhelmed by a diagnosis?
Get personalized support from a BlueCarpet Nurse who can help walk you through the process, get a second opinion and make a plan. Call 1-866-529-1675 or email BlueCarpet@optum.com.