If you’re dealing with any type of cancer, don’t go it alone. We’ll help you understand your diagnosis and explore your options for treatment. Our team of oncology nurses will be with you at every step, including helping with the emotional side of cancer.
BlueCarpet adds an extra layer of support to help you:
- Tell your spouse, kids, friends or co-workers
- Find additional resources (wigs, financial support, transportation, community support, etc.)
- Find the right doctor for you
- Manage your symptoms and side effects
- Understand your medications
- Feel informed so you can make the right decisions for your health
If you need specialized care, BlueCarpet can further help you:
- Identify any gaps in your health management that may impact your health
- Find specialists and make appointments
- Learn more about treatment costs and potential cost savings
- Establish a healthy lifestyle such as setting up a nutrition and exercise plan
- Resolve medical billing or claims issues
Overwhelmed by a diagnosis?
Get personalized support from a BlueCarpet Nurse who can help walk you through the process, get a second opinion and make a plan. Call 1-866-529-1675 or email BlueCarpet@optum.com.