WELCOME TO BLUERETIREMENT!
Our Crewmembers are unique — it takes passion and energy to be a part of the JetBlue culture. We celebrate your passion and believe that wherever you want to go in life, BlueRetirement can help you get there.
Accessing BlueRetirement through Empower.
- Click REGISTER
- Select the I do not have a PIN tab.
- Enter your Social Security number, ZIP/postal code, last name, date of birth, and numeric portion of your permanent street address (without dashes or special characters as this will prevent registration) or P.O. Box and click Continue. Any combination of the number groupings, in order, in your street address will work. For example, if you live at 1234-56 78th Street, you can enter any of the following: 1234; 56; 78; 123456; or 12345678.
If you receive an error during login, you may be inputting an incorrect address. Log on to BlueCrew Self Service (BCSS) to review your permanent address which may differ from your mailing address. Then, try registering your account again using your permanent address as it is listed. If you need to update your permanent address in BCSS, please allow 7 – 10 business days for this information to transfer to Empower.
Please be advised that after three unsuccessful attempts to register, you will be locked out for 24 hours. If this happens, you don’t need to wait the full 24 hours. You can call an Empower associate to receive a temporary PIN which will help you complete registration. If you have any issues registering your account, please contact Empower at 1-844-728-3258 (8 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday).
- You will be asked to provide an email address or telephone number for future verification. You will also need to create a username and password. Click Register.
While the email address allows hyphens, dashes and special characters, the phone number field allows only numbers; you cannot enter alpha or special characters in the phone number field.
- On your future logins, choose SIGN IN. You may be requested to receive a verification code for enhanced security. Codes may be emailed or texted to the contact information on record that you provided at registration. While it is helpful to save your device for future logins, it is not recommended to do this when you are working on a public device.
Highlights of the move to Empower.
Click on the links below to download copies of important documents.
Confirm Your T. Rowe Price Account Transferred Correctly to Empower.
If you would like to verify your account transfer from T. Rowe Price, you can view your account history for approximately six months after at rps.troweprice.com/jetblue. You will also receive a final account statement electronically or by mail (as per your delivery preference) from T. Rowe Price soon.
To view the amounts that were transferred to Empower, log in to blueretirement.com, click the My Accounts link, and select Transaction History. Here you will see the amount that posted to your account beginning August 18. Now you can compare the T. Rowe Price history with your current Empower transfer balance to reconcile the account.
As part of the move to Empower, the investments in your BlueRetirement account transferred to the fund lineup as shown in the Your Boarding Pass to the Future mailing you received in July. If you did nothing, your investments will have changed from the “Current Investment” to the “New Investment” as outlined in the Account Transfer chart. To validate the correct transfer of your investments, please follow these steps:
- If your funds were mapped to a new investment, they were “sold” and reinvested (i.e., T. Rowe Price Retirement 2035 Active Trust to Vanguard Target Retirement Trust 2035), you will want to look at the market value of each fund at T. Rowe Price as of August 18 and compare to the market value as of August 21 at Empower to confirm they match.
- If your funds were mapped to the same investment (i.e., Vanguard Institutional Index Fund to Vanguard Institutional Index Fund), you will want to look at the market value of each fund as of August 18 to confirm they match.
- If your funds were mapped to a different share class of the same fund (i.e., Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Admiral to Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Institutional), you will want to look at the market value of each fund as of August 18 to confirm they match.
You will not necessarily be able to compare your total account-ending balance at T. Rowe Price on August 18 to your total account-beginning balance at Empower on August 21 as market value may have varied due to market activity on August 21; however, if you follow the above steps for each of your investments, you will be able to confirm the accurate transfer of your investments.